- Patient adherence is affected by different surrounding factors in the lifestyle and personal perspectives of the patients involved in a clinical trial
- Technological innovation makes it easier for patient adherence to progress; however, implementing these technological inclusions may present challenges to researchers.
- Hearing the voice of the patients is critical to determining strategies that can help improve patient adherence in clinical studies.
- Patient-centered goals could drive patient adherence to increase fast especially because the participants the benefits that they can get from strictly following the schedule and dosage of their medication.
- Addressing personal fears and barriers through proper communication with the patients is an important aspect of successful clinical trials. It can only be achieved through the involvement of personally invested researchers who are more than willing to reach out to the participants and hear out their concerns.
To be a better statistician, learning how to influence patient adherence positively can help improve not only your capacity to reach your goals but also your capacity to motivate the implementation of change in different fields of healthcare.
Learn more about adherence and other topics that will help you in becoming an effective statistician.
Listen to this episode and share this with your friends and colleagues!