Strategy is a buzz word that is all around. Everybody talks about it but I didn't know what it is for a very long time. I recently read a nice book about this and in this episode, you'll gain knowledge about what I have learned from this book.
What is a strategy?
- Diagnosis of the problem “What is going on here?”
- Strategic pillars - guiding policy
- Tactical plan of coherent actions
But there is a lot of bad strategy around:
- Fluff - just lots of buzz words
- Failure to face or define the challenge
- Mistake goals for strategy
- Bad strategic objectives in a sense of not addressing critical issues or are impracticable
Listen to this episode and share this with your friends and colleagues!