We also talk about the following points:
- You started as a statistician in your career, but then you got further responsibilities. How did this happen?
- How has your knowledge as a statistician helped you to be successful in your new roles?
- Which things did you need to learn new?
- What does leadership mean for you personally?
- Do you have a story where you struggled in terms of your leadership skills and how you grew out of it?
- When do you think is the right time to switch into a career outside of statistics?
- Which leadership skills have helped you the most?
Listen to this episode and become an effective statistician!