If your answer is yes, I am sure that you'll be very interested to hear the story of Matthew and Emma as they will be sharing today their experience on how they started their own company, Veramed, in 2012 after having their established careers working in the industry for both large pharma and CROs.
We also talk about the following points:
- What is the founding story of Veramed?
- Why did you start it in early 2012 after being a freelancer for some time?
- Leaving a nice and “secure” job at Lilly, how did that feel like and why did you leave?
- How does the business model for Veramed look like?
- How did you grow your company in terms of getting more business, recruiting new people while retaining the right people and also securing the right quality/culture?
- How did you manage to balance family vs work being the owners of the company?
Listen to this episode to learn a lot and share this with your friends and colleagues!