Leadership skills for statisticians represents a common theme across many episodes of this podcast. As leadership consists of many different aspects, it is important to learn from other statisticians, that exhibit these skills.
In this episode, we talk with Gemma and Margaret, who have run successful leadership courses within PSI. We cover the following topics:
- What are the core leadership skills that statistician need to be fluent in?
- What are common mindset issues, that block statisticians from being more influential?
- How can statisticians overcome these blocks?
- Why it’s beneficial for statisticians to have a tailored course for them?
- What courses are available from PSI?